Loading...

Music Videos: Safe Irrawaddy !!

Here are some music videos collection on Irrawaddy Songs...


ေဇာ္၀င္းထြဋ္ ရဲ့ ေမ်ာ္လင့္ျခင္း ကမ္းေျခ

 ေလးျဖဴ ရဲ့ အသက္ရွိျမစ္

Lay Phyu's Alive River



 ထူးအိမ္သင္ ရဲ့ ရာဇ၀င္မ်ားရဲ့ သတို႔သမီး
Videos from Youtube!!
Exclusive Video 6187059539325978591

Post a Comment Default Comments

  1. Once Upon A Time in Irrawady, just like the Chinese Paladin I, that I watched before...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. never mind .............history is every time changing.....so Irrawady also can change...

    ReplyDelete
  4. @khinzawwin I am sorry to say that ur generation will be worse than u also so shame for ur parents.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey stupid Khin Zaw Win, looks like you are really more than enough stupid to say such as word. Shame on you. Try to change your mind and try to upgrade yourself, try to learn what are the good things on the Earth.
    If you not pleasant about my conversation, try to invite me as gmail, nimolay19@gmail.com , I will make sure to teach you as much as I know.And I 'm sure that you would be had a positive mind and thoughts.
    You're always welcome to invite me any time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @khinzawwin..i really dun get how did u think and post that comment. Did u heard that any history of any country change had changed? if u did, pls tell us some example. History means everything which had been done in the past. All r left in the past, can't change any thing. Irrawaddy is not only history, She is Legend. She is LIFE of our country. Many ppl's life are depending on her. What do u eat everyday? I hope u eat rice for every day for atleast once. That rice can't get without Her. Didn't u learn about our country's History, Geometry and Economy when u r in high school? Where did u slept? Open ur eyes, ears and learn how's our country generating. OMG. How old r u? Be mature.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Home item

Recent Posts